Xtreme Download Manager
Xtreme Download Manager uses sophisticated dynamic segmentation algorithm,data compression and connection reuse to speed up the download process.
Xtreme Download Manager supports HTTP, HTTPS and FTP protocols, firewalls, proxy servers, file redirects, cookies, authorization etc.
XDM seamlessly integrates with Firefox on any operating system.
XDM also integrates with any other browser to handle downloads automatically using Advanced browser integration.
XDM also provides a built in YouTube downloader to download videos without any browser integration.
Xtreme Download Manager is entirely written in Java, so it runs on any Operating System without even being installed.
- Download files at maximum possible speed. ( 5-6 times faster )
- Sophisticated dynamic file segmentation algorithm,data compression & connection reuse.
- Download FLV,MP4,HTML5 videos from YouTube, MySpaceTV, Google Video or Any Other site
- Capture download from any browser (Firefox,Chrome,Internet Explorer,Opera,Safari or any other program trying to download a file from Internet)
- Supports HTTP,HTTPS,FTP protocols with Authentication,Proxy Servers, Cookies, Redirection etc.
- Resumes broken/dead downloads caused by connection problem,power failure or session expiration
- Built in YouTube downloader, HTTP Traffic monitor, Batch downloader.
- Can be configured to perform Automatic Antivirus checking, System shutdown on download completion
- Highly portable. Runs on any O.S with Java SE 6. No need for installation.